Coffee Cakes Tiramisu Cups
We love Coffee Cakes, and we definitely love our Coffee Cakes with coffee. So, we took it up a notch and created our version of the classic Italian dessert tiramisu using our classic Coffee Cakes. With easy layering, tasty ingredients and simple serving, Coffee Cakes Tiramisu Cups are sure to delight and please your guests. Serve this surprisingly elegant dessert at your next dinner party, or enjoy as a weeknight treat with your family.
Makes 4-8 Servings
1 Carton Drake's® Coffee Cakes
1 Cup Brewed Black Coffee, Cooled
1 Container Mascarpone Cheese or Whipped Cream Cheese
1 Container Whipped Topping, Thawed
1 Tablespoon Sweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Shavings
Coffee or Espresso Beans, Optional Topping
4-8 Small Jars or Glasses
- Unwrap each Coffee Cake and place one in its own small jar or glass.
- One tablespoon at a time, begin adding the coffee onto the Coffee Cakes for desired coffee flavor. Traditional tiramisu is soaked in coffee for an extra moist cake.
- Add a layer of mascarpone cheese or whipped cream cheese on top of each Coffee Cake.
- Add a layer of whipped topping to the top of each jar.
- Finish each jar with a dusting of cocoa powder, chocolate chips or shavings and a coffee bean
- Chill slightly or serve immediately and enjoy!
For an extra tasty topping, we recommend using white chocolate shavings and a chocolate-covered espresso bean!