Mini Pound Cakes Hazelnut S'Mores Sandwiches
Our Pound Cakes are not only the quintessential snack, but they are our most versatile, too! Mini Cakes combined with the classic taste of s'mores make a perfect dessert for a family dinner or weekend treat with friends. Lightly golden browned pound cakes with hazelnut spread and marshmallow fluff are a delicious combination that is sure to please a crowd.
Makes 6 Servings
1 Carton Drake's Mini Pound Cakes
1 Container Hazelnut spread
2 Tablespoons Marshmallow Fluff
2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
Large Non-Stick Pan or Panini Griddle
- Unwrap each Drake's┬« Mini Pound Cake and cut lengthwise into halves.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat and melt butter in the pan.
- Spread the hazelnut spread on one-half of the pound cakes.
- Spread marshmallow fluff on the remaining slices of pound cake.
- Top the hazelnut spread pieces with the marshmallow pieces to make a sandwich.
- Place 3-4 sandwiches in the hot pan with melted butter.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until the pound cake is golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip and cook another 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Use melted chocolate instead of hazelnut spread for a more classic s'mores taste!