Devil Dogs® S'Mores Truffles
Delicious Devil Dogs are transformed into scrumptious mini s'mores truffles! This recipe is perfect for a summer cookout or as a fun family recipe to create with the kids. Using simple, easy ingredients, grab a box of your favorite cakes and try them tonight!
Makes 12 Servings
2 Cartons Drake's Devil Dogs
8 Oz. Block Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Package Mini Marshmallows
1 1/2 Pound Chocolate Bark or Microwavable Chocolate Melts
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (to help chocolate melt)
1 Sleeve Graham Crackers
Marshmallow Fluff, Optional Topping
Skewer or Fork
Parchment Paper-Lined Tray
- Microwave or leave the cream cheese block at room temperature so it is softened.
- Unwrap and take apart 12-14 Devil Dogs. Add to the cream cheese and gently mix..
- Once the mixture is able to hold its form, take about a tablespoon of the mixture at a time, place one mini marshmallow in the middle of each one and roll into a ball around the marshmallow. If the mixture needs to be thickened, use the creme filling from the extra Devil Dogs.
- Place the truffles onto a tray and refrigerate for an hour.
- While the truffles are cooling in the fridge, melt the chocolate bark in a double boiler or microwave. If using chocolate bark, a small amount of coconut oil will help it to melt without scorching. Or use microwavable chocolate melts.
- Set aside on low heat so it does not burn or boil.
- Put the graham crackers into a zipped bag and crush the crackers into fine pieces.
- Remove the truffles from the fridge and using a skewer or fork, fully coat each one in the melted chocolate.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined or parchment-lined tray and top with the crushed graham crackers. Add cut marshmallows as a topping, or drizzle marshmallow fluff on top.
- Place back in the fridge to cool and harden for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy! Store any extras in the fridge or freezer.
You can cut extra mini marshmallows to use as toppers, or drizzle with marshmallow fluff.