Yodels® Sushi Rolls
An extra fun way to enjoy Drake's® Cake Yodels, our fun Yodels Sushi Rolls are perfect for adding to a lunch bento box or as an afternoon treat! Just slice, add candies and drizzle with glaze. Don't forget the chop sticks for extra snacking fun!
Makes 4-6 Servings
1 Carton Drake’s® Yodels
1 Package Sour Rainbow Strips Candy
1 Package Sour Neon Candies
1 Package Red Licorice
1 Bottle Chocolate Syrup
1 Container Strawberry Glaze
1/2 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
Wooden board or regular plate
- Unwrap the Yodels and cut each into four 1-inch slices.
- Place slices on the wooden board or plate.
- Wrap sour rainbow strips candies around some slices.
- Add sour neon candies and chopped red licorice pieces on top of each slice.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and strawberry glaze on the slices.
- Sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds.
- Pour the extra strawberry glaze into a small bowl to make a dip.
- Garnish the dip with sesame seeds.
Change things up a bit with different candies, glazes and fresh fruit!