Delicious, petite and oh so easy, our poppable Yodels Truffles are the perfect treat for any party or extra fun after-school snack. Everyone can join in the fun, too, as you make these easy sweets. Give them a try for loads of tasty fun!
Makes 12-14 Servings
1 Carton of Drake’s® Yodels
1 8 oz. Container Milk Chocolate Icing
1 Container Chocolate Sprinkles
Parchment or Waxed Paper
- Unwrap each Yodel and add them to a bowl. Begin crumbling and breaking up the cakes with a fork.
- Add the chocolate icing to the cake crumbles and mix.
- Refrigerate the cake mixture for 20-30 minutes before moving to the next step.
- Remove the cake mixture and begin rolling into 1-inch cake balls. Place on the parchment paper or waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Add the chocolate sprinkles to a medium-sized bowl.
- Roll each cake ball in the chocolate sprinkles to coat the outside.
- Place each finished cake ball back onto the cookie sheet and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Need a cake pop version for a party display? Just add a paper straw or wooden skewer!