Coffee Cakes Mini Cakes
Looking for a new twist on after-dinner dessert? Consider it done with our Coffee Cakes Mini Cakes dessert! All you need is cream cheese cake frosting and a box of Drake's Cakes Coffee Cakes to transform dessert into something extra sweet and simple. You can also add fresh raspberries and a dusting of cinnamon to add a little extra touch for your guests. Everyone will enjoy these easy-to-create treats!
Makes 4 Servings
1 Carton Drake’s Coffee Cakes
1 8 oz. Container Cream Cheese Icing
- Unwrap each Coffee Cake and set one cake on each plate for four total servings. For additional toppings, shake each cake gently and reserve the bits of streusel for the end.
- Add a thin layer of cream cheese frosting on the top of each cake.
- Place the second Coffee Cake upside down on top of the bottom cake.
- Begin frosting the cakes with a thin layer of cream cheese icing on top and on the outside of the stacked cakes.
- Finish each cake with the reserved streusel.
- Chill or serve immediately, and enjoy!
Additional toppings like cinnamon or raspberries are also a tasty addition.